Openness

Thursday 19 March 2015

I am finding it hard to give myself any check marks beside Openness on my resolutions chart. I want to learn how to be aware and listen to the council of others. This will help with learning Obedience. 

I was thinking this morning, and its not like I have spiritual, intriguing talks with people everyday that let me exercise this. So, I have resolved to start a "One-liner a day" journal where I will record something I find significant, everyday. It can be from the scriptures, after my 20 minute read, or I think I will follow a Quotes Page on Instagram or twitter.

Hopefully this works! I also have this perfect, pocket-sized moleskin book from chapters that I will keep with me in my purse to be able to record! I honestly just love hand writing, so carrying this with me will be motivational too! Plus, who doesn't love a good collection of good quotes? The more I think about this, the more excited I get.

So here it is to my revised resolution! Listen and record! Once a day!

M

No comments:

Post a Comment