Mmm at Twilight...

Saturday 19 November 2011

Hello all...

So I just experienced something that i'm sure at least 80% of the women in the world would agree is worth experiencing. At least. I saw Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 1. I know I know... amazing. Also If you are reading this and either A. rolling your eyes or B. getting a disgusted look on your face, you are just being stubborn and you and I both know that you can't beat the twilight series. I mean who wouldn't want to marry a vampire right?
Anyways so of course I went ahead and bought the soundtrack and surprisingly enough! It's amazing! They always pick indie music which I think is awesome but they have one song in particular on this soundtrack that is just beautiful. My new favourite for sure. Here is the link:


So I listened to this song today on my way home from the mall and for some reason I got super emotional and started crying! Just the lyrics when she says, "I have loved you for a thousand years and I will love you for a thousand more." Well like any 19 year old girl obsessed with love stories, you just wish you were in love with the perfect person. I feel like I have been waiting my whole life to meet my true love which is childish but so true! And after the love I have already endured and lost (it was a bad one), I just feel like I am ready for the right one now. And like my first post on here.. I am ready to be happy. And how to be happy but to be in love? And how to be happy and be in love with the right person? I already knew this but I am reconfirming to myself that the only way I will meet him is if I am in the right place at the right time. And where am I know? Well.. On the Road To Recovery obviously lol... I don't know what kind of person he will be or what he will like to do or what he will think is funny but I do know, that one day I will be thinking nothing of him and he will appear out of no where and sweep me off my feet! So the conclusion of my post today: Be in the right place so that you can find the right person. And I mean that spiritually. Let yourself be happy by making yourself available to be. Oh ya and I say that in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment